Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Party Time!

I was fortunate enough to be able to bring some birthday treats and celebrate with Sean and his class today... what fun! I love how excited he was when I walked into the room. That will just never get old to me. :-)






For Sean's friend birthday party, he asked if he could do a swim party at the new YMCA (he is quite the little fish). The price was reasonable, and the venue was fantastic, so we invited 10 of his friends to come celebrate with us! Everyone had a wonderful time, including Aunt Wendy and Grandma Becky who came to town just for the big day! I was so thankful for my sister, who I must admit did most of the work, as I was battling a nasty case of the flu. I felt miserable, so she really stepped up and did so much. Thanks e!





I have to give a shout out to my dear friend Michelle (Frosted - Gourmet cupcakes by Michelle). She is amazing. She has done the cupcakes for a few of our events, and she never ceases to amaze me at her talent. I swear she outdoes herself each time! All I told her is that is was a Mario theme, and this masterpiece is what she came up with. HOLY WOW right???



And one more shout out to my incredibly talented friend, Janay, for designing yet another brilliant birthday shirt! This was a tough one, but she picked a red shirt (per Sean's request), which is Mario's shirt color, and did his "6" to look like Luigi's overalls! Seriously, just too cute!!


0 comments: