Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Four months??

Has it really been over four months since I have posted? WOW. Lots to catch up on! I guess I'll start with February...

February was a pretty calm month. Don't get me wrong, between working full time and two C-R-A-Z-Y boys, I generally don't know if I'm coming or going, but I can't think back to too much that happened in February. Definitely the most exciting think, was a short, but wonderful visit from my sweet friend Amy.

Amy is my friend that lives in Colorado, so fortunately, we have been able to see each other at least once a year thanks to our family living in Colorado. But this time, she came HOME! (Or at least what I like to consider her home.) We spent some much needed time catching up, talking about anything, everything and even nothing, shopping, eating, and just plain being together! I always miss her (especially during a Sonic run, or a trip to the Tuscola outlet), but seeing her in person, getting to hug my dear friend, really, really made me miss her. I treasure the short visit we had, and am already looking forward to the next time we can all get together again!

I think that pretty much sums up February! Moving on to March...

0 comments: