Monday, October 31, 2011

Warning: Picture/Cuteness overload!

I FINALLY got around to downloading some pictures off my camera, so now we get to backtrack to July! :-) Here we go... enjoy!

I received a flier in the mail, that our local Toys 'R Us/Babies 'R Us was going to have visitors. Plex and Brobee from Yo Gabba Gabba and Geoffrey the Giraffe! I thought it would be fun to take the boys since they are fans, so my friend Amy (and her boys Will and Jack) joined us. Sean was SOOOO excited to meet them... until we got there. Then, he would not get out of the cart! Go figure. ;-) Needless to say, he wouldn't even let me take his picture, so here are some great shots of Nathan.








The end of July was my God son, Kaleb's, birthday. I cannot BELIEVE that he is SIX! He's growing way to fast! He's such a sweet boy who is always full of hugs for me. Who wouldn't love that! Here are some pictures from his birthday party.



Kaleb ready to blow out his candles



Hmm, they must be TRICK candles!



Kaleb's Daddy (Mason) stepping in to help out





Owen (Kaleb's brother)



Nathan being "big stuff"




Sean and his friend Savannah (used to go to daycare together) :-)

0 comments: