Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Yearbook

Today I receive an email from Sean's teacher at ABC saying that she stuck Sean's "yearbook" in Nathan's cubby, so make sure we got it. Since Jamie picked up Nathan today, I didn't get to see it until we got home. Good thing too... talk about waterworks! This was one of the most amazing, beautiful gifts I've ever been given. I know someday, Sean will be able to look back at this and see how much he was loved by everyone at ABC! I am so grateful that he has been so loved, and so well cared for up to this point in his life, and know it will only continue at Judah. But for now, I will read this yearbook often to remind myself how lucky we have been!








2 comments:

Erin said...

"I want to look at the stars with you." Really? How precious is THAT?!?! What an awesome gift!

Margo Jean Stewart said...

This is so sweet! What an awesome preschool. That book took a lot of work.