Saturday, August 20, 2011

5 Meals - 1 Hour, Week 7 and 8

Week 6 was delicious... lots of our favorites (see below), but last weekend when I would have been preparing week 7, I came down with some kind of sinus infection. Needless to say, after being feeling like crud Saturday and Sunday (and Monday), preparing dinners was the last thing on my mind. So, we decided to wing it. It was a frustrating week trying to come up with dinners on the fly and really energized me for this week!

Here's a quick rundown of week 6:

Monday - Salmon Patties

Tuesday - Meatloaf Balls (we decided to just stick with my meatloaf... even though I used MY recipe this time, altering the type - ball versus loaf - really impacted the taste.)

Wednesday - Jamie's Famous Spaghetti

Thursday - Tater Tot Casserole

Friday - Onion Ring Chicken

Saturday - Grilling out steaks!

So since we skipped week 7, let's move on to week 8! Here's what's on the menu this week:

Monday - Southern Pork Chops

Tuesday - Garlicky Baked Shrimp

Wednesday - Grilled Bacon Chicken

Thursday - Ham and Cheese Sliders

Friday - Dinner with friends!

Until next week, happy cooking!

1 comments:

The Snodgrass Family said...

Let me know how those sliders are...they look great! We will have family in this week, so we will be winging it but those will be hitting my menu after they leave! BTW- I did run across honey french bread somewhere out here, but now I can't remember where I saw it!!