Monday, March 15, 2010

MVC Tournament

The beginning of this month, Jamie and I went to St. Louis with Ryan and Jodi (one of my best friend's from college) to watch the Missouri Valley Conference tournament (Arch Madness). MVC is the conference that SIU (GO SALUKIS!) belong to. Unfortunately, they are terrible this year and lost their first game. However, it was an exciting game none the less! They ended up losing in the last 1.5 seconds by ONE POINT! Jamie and I both agreed it was like watching the Illini play, but I digress...

It was the first time we have ever been away from Nathan overnight (thanks Sis!) and I think I did pretty well! I mean, I only called a few (dozen) times.

We had SUCH a great time - I'm still smiling thinking about how much fun we had! We are ready to go back next year... So, so, so much fun! Basketball, friends, overpriced arena food/drinks - what more could a girl ask for?!?

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend:










0 comments: