Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bye-bye pregnancy pillow

If you've never had a baby, let me give you a little bit of advice. Invest in a pregnancy pillow. I know, I know, you can use a "body pillow", but let me tell you - it's just NOT the same! This is the greatest invention - you don't have to shove three thousand pillows in every nook of your body to get comfortable! Okay, so there may not be much room left in bed for the hubby, but comfort has no price!!!

It was very hard to say goodbye to it - it's still SO nice to have even after being pregnant (it was great after a c-section too!) But before we said goodbye to the godsend, Jamie had a little fun with it!



1 comments:

Kayla said...

Haha! That is too funny. That pillow is like as big as our bed. (But according to Darby, I already take up most of the bed anyway; I disagree.)