Monday, September 29, 2008

Prayers for a friend

I write this post with a very heavy heart... today I learned that my friend from high school has a son who passed away. The son had been very ill, but it still breaks my heart into a million pieces. Camden was only one year and four months older than Sean - a precious three year old.

I am reminded of God's power as I read their family's webite update... Camden's mother writes, "Camden has gone to be with our Heavenly Father around 10:15 a.m. today. Thank you for your loving support and prayers..." It amazes me that in the midst of what I can only imagine to be inconsolable grief, she knows he is a peace with our Lord. What an inspiration.

Please pray for Craig and his family as they try to adjust to life without their precious son.

http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/viewJournal.do?method=executeInit

0 comments: