Monday, June 23, 2008

My first picnic!

Today was SUCH a beautiful day we had to do something outside! So, Mommy, Daddy and I went to McDonald's and got dinner... then we took it to the park and had a picnic! It was so much fun just hanging out and goofing around. I hope we get to do it a lot this summer! Here are some of the pictures of me (aren't I cute?!?)



Daddy was swinging me around and being so silly... I was having a blast!
... But then Daddy needed to rest...

So then Mommy and I got to play! She was tickling my belly... I was laughing so hard. I had the best time today... maybe we can do it again tomorrow!

2 comments:

The Snodgrass Family said...

That looks like so much fun. I can't wait to have a family picnic.

Kel aka The Mommy said...

How sweet! Looks like you have a fun picnic! Love the last picture of you kissing Sean!